upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:03:53 AM 
Started by andya12420 - Last post by andya12420
The event is tonight! Come down to the elks for some pig roast, beer and fun!

on: February 23, 2017, 01:22:12 PM 
Started by BIG_FISH - Last post by Smoke On the Water
I just rigged a new boat last year and installed a Garmin 741xs unit with radar.  Have used it 1 year and love it.  I think the package with everything other than the transducer is $1800.  Good sonar and radar with decent mapping and I have it linked to the Yamaha outboard engine via NMEA 2000. 

on: February 23, 2017, 09:31:33 AM 
Started by THE BAIT SHOP GUY - Last post by THE BAIT SHOP GUY
Rays pic of his daughter with the perch was picked as this weeks winner. :thmb:

on: February 23, 2017, 06:06:26 AM 
Started by Yooper Padre - Last post by Yooper Padre
Ill sure miss them if they leave.

There is one there however who could start his own shop and beat them all

He certainly could, no doubt of that!

Fr. K

on: February 22, 2017, 07:09:55 PM 
Started by B and D fishing team - Last post by vmthtr in green bay
Do you still have to use an Indian "guide" when shooting there?  I haven't been out for a while for 'dogs, but went 12 years straight.  We went further north cause they were playing their games back than with license and guide requirements.  I take along a few rifles, 17 Mach IV, 223 AI, 220 Swift AI, 6 BR, 223, 22 Hornet, 22 BR.  Shoot till one gets hot then grab another, then the big cleaning break and back at it again.  Kept a clicker and had a 650 dog count in 4 days.  Also got my longest at 1130 yards with a friend 6.5X284 Shehane.

on: February 22, 2017, 04:59:54 PM 
Started by THE BAIT SHOP GUY - Last post by THE BAIT SHOP GUY
Quinn got a couple more lakers from Baraga.

Ray Tuberville rents sleeper shacks on LBDN, (http://www.adventureoutmi.com ) He had his family out this weekend, and they caught a nice mixed bag of walleyes, perch, and pike.

on: February 22, 2017, 02:02:25 PM 
Started by Tale Chaser - Last post by Tale Chaser
Yes I still have

on: February 22, 2017, 12:28:13 PM 
Started by Yooper Padre - Last post by Redrover
Ill sure miss them if they leave.

There is one there however who could start his own shop and beat them all

on: February 22, 2017, 09:10:06 AM 
Started by Yooper Padre - Last post by Dire Wolf
I'm not familiar with Dick's, but from what I've seen through the years, Dunham's means low quality and prices that can be very high. (If they stocked one pice of hunting and fishing gear for every tee shirt and hoodie in the store, they'd have quite a selection.)

Fr. K

Great point!!!

Bass Pro Shop's acquisition of Cabela's apparently is going to fall through as well...someone in the Morris clan is finally looking at the market segment trends and questioning the rationale of a takeover that is so highly leveraged.

on: February 22, 2017, 07:56:03 AM 
Started by BIG_FISH - Last post by BIG_FISH
I am looking to sell a brand new strike master Lazer mag ice auger.  it has an 8 inch bit on it.  like I said it's brand new in the box still so there's nothing wrong with it.  I just don't have a need for it. I looked it up and they seem to be a out 480 in store.  I would like to get $400 or OBO.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10