on: Today at 08:48:40 PM 
Started by SnIpEr - Last post by 5inthebox
See ya there thanks

on: Today at 07:53:21 PM 
Started by Super Yooper - Last post by Super Yooper
Thanks guys!  :beer:

on: Today at 06:20:55 PM 
Started by Super Yooper - Last post by whiteymalone
I run three Scotty HP's with the Perco switch on one battery. No issues at all.

on: Today at 02:27:22 PM 
Started by Fish-ti-cuffs - Last post by Al the Infidel
No paint on my Mac and the bucket holds me hostage albeit I downloaded all the pix I had there to my puter. I been married a long time, I'm used to it. sigh! roll()

on: Today at 01:19:36 PM 
Started by Super Yooper - Last post by qbfishon
I have two hps hooked to one battery that is hooked to kicker always worked great

on: Today at 08:51:59 AM 
Started by THE BAIT SHOP GUY - Last post by THE BAIT SHOP GUY
Congrats to Brendan. His name was drawn as this weeks winner in Bay View Bait and Tackles weekly fish photo contest.

on: Today at 05:52:56 AM 
Started by Dire Wolf - Last post by Dire Wolf
Yeah, but whether those are fingerling Fall plants or Spring juveniles is still unclear.

IF they are Spring juveniles, things are moving in the right direction, since this represents a greater biomass reduction, as well as removing fish that compete with other salmonines directly for forage.  Survival of Fall fingerlings is lower, and this level of numeric reduction results in near-zero biomass reduction.  Also, pulling browns, which stable isotope data indicate have greatest food niche overlap with lake trout removes a layer of predation pressure on southern basin lake trout plants made outside of the mid-lake reef and northern islands refuges.

on: Today at 02:31:22 AM 
Started by Super Yooper - Last post by Super Yooper
I'm going to switch over to Scotty electric downriggers for this coming season, either new or used and was looking at the different models.  I see there is a substantial difference between the depth power and high performance series in amperage draw.  I called Scotty and for the HP series they suggest one battery per downrigger but that seems overkill especially since scotty downriggers use gravity for descent. Does anyone have two scotty high performance series downriggers wired to one battery?

I have two batteries onboard, a marine starting battery hooked to main and vhf, a blue seas battery switch and automatic charging relay and a group 27 deep cycle powering everything else.  The deep cycle battery is charged while trolling with a yamaha t8 kicker.  I currently have a couple electric cannons I've run off the deep cycle but I haven't used them much or very deep so I haven't put much stress on the system.  Will I be fine running two scotty 2100 series downriggers or should I stay with the 1100 series?  Thanks for the advice

on: Today at 02:00:42 AM 
Started by Dire Wolf - Last post by Super Yooper
I also saw that lake trout plants will be cut by 11%

on: January 17, 2018, 05:33:35 PM 
Started by THE BAIT SHOP GUY - Last post by THE BAIT SHOP GUY
Brendan got a 26 inch walleye on Monday.

Quinn caught a pike off Kipling.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10