upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:54:27 PM 
Started by MAK - Last post by Down Deep
Slow for us too... just one lake trout by the Rock River, and a small steelhead. Felt good to be out though

on: Today at 06:37:09 PM 
Started by south side - Last post by south side
Also have some 44 mag bullets and .40 cal. Dies

on: Today at 06:16:52 PM 
Started by Dire Wolf - Last post by eskysixteen
I'd like to agree with Chesapeake. Proper deer yarding habitat needs to be kept in tact as much as possible but also strategically harvesting in areas surrounding these yarding areas is just as important. Sustainable forest management is the nuts and bolts to quality wildlife habitat management.

on: Today at 04:48:53 PM 
Started by Dire Wolf - Last post by Chesapeake
I'd bet it isn't deer yarding habitat. Regenerative  clear cuts provide more food and cover for critters than almost anything else......

on: Today at 08:05:04 AM 
Started by Njkarmatti - Last post by Njkarmatti
That is not the payout format at all Bill, I will be going over everything at the the meeting, again ..it is $100 per boat and includes membership for all...$2000 payout for first plus 80 percent!!

on: May 27, 2017, 10:15:30 PM 
Started by FishKnocker - Last post by FishKnocker
Recent pics from Lake MI, Racine, WI - Nice Steelhead on the HeadHunter Blue SuperGlow, Nice Brown trout on the HammerTime Zombie Perch pattern, and other pic sent in from Green River, WY, fishing big reservoirs - 34# Lake Trout (out there they are called Mackinaw's), hit on the UV DepthRaider - Thanks for sending the pics in!!!
Good luck out there, hope everyone having a great Memorial Day weekend -
Tom S. - Fishknocker
http://gl-tackle.com/

on: May 27, 2017, 06:33:31 PM 
Started by Oly - Last post by Oly
Long story short-- a friend has her 2005 Princecraft for sale.   2005 model.  Has a 75 Merc optimax and a 9.9 Merc kicker.  Galvanized trailer.   Marine radio, gps/graph, etc.----lots of attachments.   
It has always been stored inside and well maintained.

Any ideas out there on what it is worth?
Thanks,
Oly

on: May 27, 2017, 05:11:58 PM 
Started by RPG6363 - Last post by Dire Wolf
Saw largest Pike in my life laying in 2 feet of water at the mouth during the sucker run.

Next time the suckers are in fish with eggs and single egg hooks for round whitefish...not big, but they will be plentiful and smoke-up to be one of the best eating among the coregonids.

on: May 27, 2017, 03:25:55 PM 
Started by RPG6363 - Last post by RPG6363
Thanks for the information.  Sounds similar to chocolay launch.  I have to clear 1 ft or so there in my 16 ft.

on: May 27, 2017, 03:21:50 PM 
Started by MAK - Last post by RPG6363
Ramp looked good.  Kind of slow for us but, hooked a couple.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10