upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 on: November 18, 2017, 12:07:29 PM 
Started by THE BAIT SHOP GUY - Last post by THE BAIT SHOP GUY
CPL class certificate is still available. Next class is going to be held on Dec. 9th

https://www.facebook.com/events/1942013576069560/

$80

on: November 15, 2017, 03:57:50 PM 
Started by chum bucket - Last post by chum bucket
Oh and Al.  That is a 10 point.  Couldn't be happier with the package.  Turbo XLT.
Got it from Lena Swamp Archery.  It was a left over model.  3rd Ten Point I've had.  All great.  I first got my crossbow permit in 2001.  Bought a Horton.   Was ok.  Next Horton was sent back to the factory twice. 
I believe Horton went belly up and Ten Point brought them back..
If anybody gets a Ten Point with built in cocking aid and notices it's noisy against the stock.  Just send a message and I'll try to show how I made mine a little better.

on: November 15, 2017, 03:49:54 PM 
Started by chum bucket - Last post by chum bucket
Wife's good fortune continues.  She is officially tagged out.  She got this guy about 7:30 am.
After she shot.  She couldn't hear.  (She confiscated my 7 Weatherby Mag that has a muzzle break on it)  and just kept repeating "did I get him"  louder and louder. While hyperventilating.   Proud of my wife.

on: November 15, 2017, 09:16:38 AM 
Started by Blacklab - Last post by Blacklab
Good luck out there guys and gals!  :thmb: Hope everyone has a safe and fun deer season. Don't worry, I haven't shot one in 6 yrs so I saved plenty of deer and helped grow some big ones. Let's see who the lucky ones are. By word of mouth it sounds like it's going to be a very good year.  :dance:

on: November 14, 2017, 12:33:59 PM 
Started by 1150bay - Last post by 1150bay
Have room for one unit (boat, camper, whatever) up to a max of about 32ft long by 9-ish wide. Max height 13' to fit thru my door. This is cold storage. $10/ft thru (approx) mid-late April.  Call/text 399 four one seven one

Escanaba area

on: November 13, 2017, 11:12:55 AM 
Started by Inside Bored - Last post by THE BAIT SHOP GUY
Only talked to a few fishermen this weekend, but overall, the reports were very good. Night bite has been typically the best time, but the morning bite has been unusually good, too. Deep Husky Jerks, Smithwick Top 20's, and Reef Runners have all been good producers. Purples and gold have been some of the better colors. Sounds like good numbers of fish over the slot. Also, lots of pike, so be prepared to donate a few baits.

Good luck out there!

on: November 13, 2017, 06:58:24 AM 
Started by Dire Wolf - Last post by Dire Wolf

If you are interested, contact the MDNR Wildlife Division and ask for specifics on their timeline toward opening a season, since it will likely be in the U.P.

House of Representatives pass Resolution 154, requesting that the Michigan NRC act to place sandhill cranes on the game species list.  Should this happen, then the next step would be to request USFWS season structure recommendations.  USFWS has already approved seasons for Tennessee and Kentucky, within the Mississippi Flyway.

Sandhill cranes are more difficult to kill than a turkey, very wary, with excellent eyesight.

on: November 12, 2017, 06:36:43 AM 
Started by chum bucket - Last post by Dire Wolf
These are legal under the combo. license.  Josh's buck was killed earlier outside of Cedar, Mi in the permanent APR area in northwestern lower Michigan...

on: November 10, 2017, 08:58:06 PM 
Started by chum bucket - Last post by Blacklab
Gotta watch for the pure meat and tag hunters. Others states are becoming keen to "pushing the envelope" since back where they live they have to deal with the pumpkin armies. It's all tit for tat. If you don't shoot those deer, someone else gladly will, just make sure  you know how to tag a deer based off legal rack points because that's not a legal 8 by any MI laws.

on: November 10, 2017, 08:35:00 PM 
Started by chum bucket - Last post by Blacklab
 :usa: hey big Al, do you need a shooter or not because if nothing else we can toe-to-toe at 440 yrds for something to do if you get bored.  :poke:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10