upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Veterans fishing  (Read 1180 times)

jd fish

• 2 beautiful Sayings, love you grandpa, & FISH ON
    • View Profile
    • Email
Veterans fishing
« on: September 11, 2016, 06:58:36 PM »

This is my personal observation and reflects my feelings only. Today I witnessed a number of memorable and telling sights while taking part in the annual South Shore Fishing veterans fishing day. Most, if not all, agree that we live in an society that, due to their service, allows us to enjoy the life we live. Sometimes things not done reflect how much we really believe. What I observed, during the National Anthum was, NOT ONE PERSON able to stand did not, NOT ONE PERSON able to stand took a knee. God Bless America, and God Bless YOOPERS and our Great
THE 4 "F"s of my life
1. Fishing
2. Flying
3. Friends
4..............Forgot.

andya12420

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Veterans fishing
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 03:11:39 PM »

Its a very special day to say the least. Thanks to all captains, the National Guard, the Red Cross, the Boy Scouts, Marqtran, Food Coordinators, pig roasters, shore help, fish cleaners, Wildflowers LLC, the committee that organizes the event, the chairmen Mike Paluda, Singer Kendra Klien, Viet Nam Veterans Chapter 380, Speaker Craig Salo, and our Corporate Sponsors that bring the money to pay for this great event. Please patronize them whenever possible.  Last but certainly not least, I want to thank all the men and women that served our great country! This is the least we can do! I hope all enjoyed the day! Lets make it bigger and better next year! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!  :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

I cant seem to paste a proper link for William Schuman photography, but if you google it, there are very nice photos of Vets Day and Women and children's fishing tournament.
Andy Allan
Boat Name: Hydro Hooker

MAK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 09:55:16 PM »

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

qbfishon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 04:29:04 PM »

We had a great time, We had all Vets on board we landed 8 lakers through one back. Thanks again SSFA great food and stories will trailer up again next year
Quinn Barrios
Grady White 208 Adventurer "Q-Boat"
MY HEROES DONT WEAR CAPES, THEY WEAR DOGTAGS