upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Shootout Signup  (Read 615 times)

andya12420

• View Profile
    • Email
Shootout Signup
« on: May 10, 2017, 02:52:07 PM »

Saturday looks like a go as of right now. As you know it could change. Friday evening will be the sign up at the Elks in Marquette. There is NO meeting so you can stop by anytime between 5-8pm to signup. When you signup and pay we will give you a rule sheet if needed, and your free to go or hang out for a beer. We will be upstairs this year with the entrance directly off Bluff St. This is a on your honor sportsman's fishing tournament. You can leave your preferred harbor at anytime in the morning, but CANNOT put lines in the water till 6am sharp. All lines must be out of the water by 2pm sharp. You don't want to be the guy called out for cheating, so keep it fair. See you Friday. If you need to make other arrangements call/text me 360-3252

Thanks
Andy
Andy Allan
Boat Name: Hydro Hooker

day dreamer

• View Profile
Re: Shootout Signup
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 02:35:48 PM »

Just made a deal with the devil aka boss and I'll be there to fish.
Kyle Barr
Day Dreamer
24' Striper
Big Weenie

SnIpEr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »

Just made a deal with the devil aka boss and I'll be there to fish.

So...You want scores to count now??  cool()

day dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 04:59:48 PM »

my opinion didn't matter before anyway and I wasnt trying to start and argument but I was lucky enough to beg to let me come in late Saturday just hope they can weigh the fish and everything in a timely matter. But when I first mentioned not counting scores for TTN it was and I believe still a good idea but I know it's already figured out and I figured a way to get there so I guess I'll see you tomorrow evening.
Kyle Barr
Day Dreamer
24' Striper
Big Weenie

SnIpEr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 05:07:10 PM »

Feel free to take it over next year Kyle and you can make all the rules you want. I certainly dont need to work 70+ hrs a week + take care of all the sponsors, points etc for the TTN but I do so people can enjoy it.

day dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 05:25:42 PM »

Hey man no arguments at all I love the event and it is still new to everyone it was just an idea that's it. There was no intent in making it a big deal but it is all done with now again see you tomorrow. Sorry if I got you made had no intention on doing so. But just a another opinion and this is all it is just an opinion because I am greatful you put this all together you should really ask everyone what they think other then just a couple people because we are a small area and it's not hard for us to all get alone and who knows maybe someone we never heard of has a good idea to make this even a better event. I am just going to leave it at this I'll see you tomorrow or Saturday good luck fishing.
Kyle Barr
Day Dreamer
24' Striper
Big Weenie