upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 26th Annual Jack Dallman Memorial Walleye Tournament April 21, 2018  (Read 541 times)

Knot Hunting

• New Guy
    • View Profile
    • Email

The 26th Annual Jack Dallman Walleye Tournament will be held at Nestegg Marine (Marinette, WI) on Saturday April 21st. Two anglers per boat and must have working livewell. Cost is $30 per boat walleye only or $50 per boat for walleye & brown trout category. We also will have a big fish pot for walleye and brown trout. We have a 7:30 a.m. mandatory rules meeting and the tournament start time is 8 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m. The tournament boundary lines are downstream of the Interstate Bridge on the Menominee River, on Green Bay South of 45.5505, 87.2637 (located approx. 6 miles North of Cedar River, MI) and North of Brown-Kewaunee County Line. Winners based on boat total of two walleye and six brown trout. Places will be awarded cash from 1st to 3rd in both categories. We will have raffle prizes and a guess the total weight walleye board for your chance to win a Lowrance sonar. Come join the fun! Registration and rules form can be emailed and/ anglers can also register the day of the tourney. If you have questions please email aric@nesteggmarine.com or call 1-715-732-4466 Thanks-Aric (Tourney Director)

Inside Bored

• New Guy
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 26th Annual Jack Dallman Memorial Walleye Tournament April 21, 2018
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 08:23:04 PM »

With the current conditions, is there a chance this will be postponed a week? 

Knot Hunting

• New Guy
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 11:55:17 AM »

The Jack Dallman has been rescheduled for April 28th. Please update fellow participants!

chum bucket

• Brown Trout Derby 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 08:19:31 AM »

Well...still lots of ice in bay.  Thought the storm would have busted it up. 

If I keep up fishing like this, my wife is going to have an intervention for me.

chum bucket

• Brown Trout Derby 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 10:50:28 AM »

Just wanted to give a water temp update.
Fished up by the dam this morning and the river dropped from 40 last week to 35 degrees with this snow.  Still lots of boats on the river jigging for walleye.
If I keep up fishing like this, my wife is going to have an intervention for me.