upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: How to post pictures  (Read 5825 times)

Fish-ti-cuffs

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • UPangler
    • Email
How to post pictures
« on: October 18, 2010, 09:05:24 PM »

If you can make the picture smaller (under 1040k), when you post, at the bottom it says "Additional options", click that and just upload your pictures if they are less than 1040k in size.You can upload up to 4 per post.

If the pictures are too big, go to www.photobucket.com and register for an account (it's free).
Once you are signed up and logged in, click "Upload images and video", once the picture is uploaded and you are viewing it, on the left of the screen it says "IMG code", click that to twice to copy it, then when you are making your post, just right click where you want to put the picture and paste the link in your post.
Brett
This is a quick tutorial, if anyone has any tips, or better suggestions, please let me know.
Brett Lewis
FishTiCuffs
><))))°>

"It's on like Bing Bong, Jack" --Uncle Si

YoungFish

Re: How to post pictures
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 09:33:27 PM »

Nice Perch!!!! Thats things a hoss hahahaha. I found a different way. if you go to paint and on pait open up ur pic . There you go to image at the top of the pic and you click on image . THen  you scrowl down on image to scetch/ scew and click on that and it should say

scetch:100
scew:100

and once ya see that you want to click on it and change it to

scetch:50
scew:50

and you just save it then you can upload it as it says and you wont have a problem. I found it easier than photobucket  ;D