upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: WANTED - SSFA Fall Tournament Committee Members  (Read 1219 times)

MAK

• View Profile
    • Email
WANTED - SSFA Fall Tournament Committee Members
« on: June 19, 2013, 11:20:28 AM »

Are you an SSFA member that has been looking for a way to contribute to your organization?  If you are an SSFA member and would like to be part of the 2013 Fall Tournament Committee, please send me a PM or email or simply show up at the first committee meeting on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 7:00 pm at Marquette Mountain Ski Hill.  The meeting will be upstairs from the T-bar in the main lodge area, please enter through the T-bar.

MAK

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: WANTED - SSFA Fall Tournament Committee Members
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 09:14:24 AM »

REMINDER - we are meeting tomorrow night at the ski hill at 7 pm to form the Fall Tournament Committee, any SSFA member who wants to participate is welcome at the meeting. Hope to see you tomorrow night.

MAK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:19:04 AM »

Bill Flanigan, Fred Govern and I met with several SSFA Members (Dan Audette, Dan Bianchi, Brad Muscoe, and Casey Tallio) last night at the ski hill to begin forming the Fall Tournament Committee.  We are still looking for more SSFA members to participate; all are welcome and we need your help.  The next committee meeting will be at the ski hill on Tuesday, July 2nd at 7 pm.  Hope to see you there.  If you have any questions, please contact me by email (mkoski@trimediaee.com) or send me a PM.

Mylan

Sam.H

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 09:40:13 PM »

Well we had our third meeting tonight.  We are making progress with the plans for the fall classic but we would like some more committee members!  We were missing two tonight and dropped us down to 4.  We would like to see 10 if possible.  So, if anyone else is interested and has the free time it would be greatly appreciated!  We meet every Tuesday night at 6:30pm at Marquette Mountain's lodge.  We meet for 2 hours and usually are out on time.  I realize everyone is busy but all we need is 4 more committee members.  You do not have to make every meeting but you should try to make the majority of them if possible.  Anyone interested can PM me, Mylan or Brad. 

:thmb: Thanks!
Sam Hastings
MQT, MI
14' StarCraft "Fish whisperer"