upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 2014 Fall Tournament Committee  (Read 999 times)

MAK

• View Profile
    • Email
2014 Fall Tournament Committee
« on: January 10, 2014, 09:47:08 AM »

I would like to invite all SSFA members that are interested in being a part of the 2014 Fall Tournament Committee to come to our first meeting of the year on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7 pm.  There is a lot of work that goes into putting the tournament on and we welcome any SSFA member's participation.  The meeting will be held at the offices of TriMedia Environmental & Engineering, 1002 Harbor Hills Drive, Marquette, just off McClellan Avenue, south of Econo Foods, north of Grove Street and next to the Catholic Diocese offices.  If you have any questions send me a PM or email.

Hope to see you there,

Mylan

MAK

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 2014 Fall Tournament Committee
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 12:34:07 PM »

Just a reminder, we are meeting tomorrow night.  All SSFA Members are welcome to participate.  Hope to see you there.

Mylan

MAK

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 2014 Fall Tournament Committee
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 04:04:29 PM »

The first 2014 Fall Tournament Committee meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at the Elks Lodge in downtown Marquette.  The meeting will start at 7 pm.  If you are an SSFA member and are interested in helping out with the fall tournament or want to get involved in SSFA activities, this is a great place to jump in.  Elks Lodge is located at 127 Front Street, Marquette.  If you have any questions send me a pm or email.  Hope to see many people there.

Mylan