upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: SSFA Info  (Read 1550 times)

South Paw

• New Guy
    • View Profile
SSFA Info
« on: July 22, 2009, 10:03:31 AM »

SSFA Members,

Once again summer (if you can call it that) is flying by.  I know that a lot of us have been concentrating our efforts on Lake Michigan waters.  If you have not heard some of our members and current or past board members have been doing us proud during the tournaments in Fairport.  Congratulations to Burt Harris (Searcher), Tolly (Bottom Bouncer), Captain John Tomczyk (Daybreak), and Dan Audette Jr. (Team Highline) for all catching some nice fish and taking some tourney $$.  (Sorry if I missed any other members who have won).

Our board has had a couple of meetings regarding our fall tourney in Marquette.  If you don’t already have it on your calendar the date is set for Saturday September 12.  We are looking for people who are interested in helping out with the tournament.  It is a complex, coordinated effort to put on a great tourney every year and the more help the better.  We will be having numerous more meetings and encourage everyone willing to come to them.  I know that this little notice but our next meeting is:

When:  Tonight, July 22, 2009
Time:  6:00 PM
Where:  139 W. Baraga Ave. (Old Firestone Tire Building)

We will be hashing out the details for the tourney.  One of the biggest projects we need help with is fundraising.  With these tough economic conditions we have been struggling with sponsors and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you all tonight!  If you can’t make it but still want to help feel free to contact me or any of our board members.

Sincerely,
Jim Kelly
President South Shore Fishing Association
Captain Jim Kelly
Trying to reason with Hurricane Season
Boat name : South Paw
Marquette Dock Association

RoDbEnDeR

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: SSFA Info
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 12:55:50 PM »

Jim I would be there to help out but I work wednesday nights - if there are meetings any other night let me know and I'll be there. 
Rob Kivela

The Bottom Bouncer Lure Rigger

FILET AND RELEASE??