upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: SOLD - Grady White Overnight 20 For Sale - SOLD  (Read 1252 times)

Yooperdad

• View Profile
    • Mike's Eyeflies
    • Email
SOLD - Grady White Overnight 20 For Sale - SOLD
« on: May 13, 2014, 10:00:34 AM »

SOLD 5-14-2014 Picked up this Grady White late in 2012 as a replacement for my old Whaler.  But thanks to Sniper, I got another outboard for the Whaler and decided to keep it. (Getting too old to crawl around in a boat setting things up.) I paid $5500 for the Grady and put another $600 in it last summer with a new wash down system.  I have aluminum tracks for it, a couple of older Walker riggers, Garmin fishfinder, and a GPS, that all need to be mounted.  The boat is still in shrink wrap at Power Sports if you care to see it.  It came with a canvas top and side curtains, which are all available too, but the top was all ripped up and not useable.  All the cushions were redone in white vinyl just before I bought the boat.  Ben checked the motor at Dockside and said it was in great shape.  With the above stuff, price is $5500.  PM or call if interested.  228-5381
Mike Paluda
Marquette
aka "Yooperdad"
www.eyeflies.com

Lowe Troller

• View Profile
Re: SOLD - Grady White Overnight 20 For Sale - SOLD
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 10:44:12 PM »

Thanks Mike for the great boat. Just got back from Canada, picked up a few tasty lean lakers and a few nice brookies or "spec" as the locals call them. Having a great time working on this beauty, and excited for the icebox they call Superior to melt so I can try her out.
Now I just have to rig her up and give her a name. cheesy()
Chad Ott
206G Grady White Overnighter
Boat Name: UpGrady
Marquette, MI

whiteymalone

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: SOLD - Grady White Overnight 20 For Sale - SOLD
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 10:47:13 PM »

Atta Boy Chad! Congrats.  :dance:
Dan Webb
Boat: Webb-Cast.Net