upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 2015 Veterans Fishing Day - Application for Fishing and Info  (Read 824 times)

MAK

• View Profile
    • Email
2015 Veterans Fishing Day - Application for Fishing and Info
« on: August 06, 2015, 11:56:33 AM »

We're just over a month away from the event and we have 34 volunteer boats with a capacity to take about 68 Vets fishing for the day!  If you are a Vet and you are interested in fishing with one of our volunteer captains on Sunday, Sept. 13th, please download a copy of the attached application form and mail it to the address listed at the bottom of the application.  Please note that you need to be sign up to be a member of UPAngler.com to be able to see or download the documents.  Please note that the applications have been distributed to multiple veterans organizations throughout the area so you can also get one from them.  If you have any questions about the event or would like an application mailed, emailed, or faxed to you, you can contact Wayne Herrala at (906) 361-3251 or Bill Haupt at (906) 475-7719, or email me, Mylan Koski at mkoski@trimediaee.com

Thank you!

Yooperdad

• View Profile
    • Mike's Eyeflies
    • Email
Re: 2015 Veterans Fishing Day - Application for Fishing and Info
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 10:41:45 AM »

MAK, all the publicity and effort from SSFA members has paid off. 

We now have 83 apps from Vets and I just added another boat Captain (Yoda coming all the way from Rudyard) this morning.  Unfortunately, 83 exceeds our capacity and we are going to add some of those to the top of the list for next year.  This such a great event I'd put money on getting 100 or more apps next year.

A huge THANK YOU to all the Captains and Vets Committee Members who have volunteered to show their appreciation to those who have served for our freedom.

"Hooah" for you Army and Air guys.  "Oohrah" for you Marines.  And "Hooyah" for you Coasties and Navy guys.   :usa:
Mike Paluda
Marquette
aka "Yooperdad"
www.eyeflies.com