upangler.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: SSFA River clean up  (Read 683 times)

andya12420

• View Profile
    • Email
SSFA River clean up
« on: May 24, 2016, 01:43:37 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen,
The SSFA will be holding our annual river cleanup Saturday June 4th starting at 11 am with the location to be determined. If possible would you please give feed back to whether or not you plan on attending with your kids or yourselves?   Also feed back on location to clean. I know its a river clean up but we were tossing around maybe M-28 beaches or the whetstone brook? We have done the lower dead river a few years in the past and looking to change it up! Any feed back positive or negative would be helpful. Thanks!   :thmb:

Andy
Andy Allan
Boat Name: Hydro Hooker

Vertigo

• View Profile
Re: SSFA River clean up
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 10:10:23 PM »

I would try to attend eith my grandson. I am working nights but should be able to go. How about the lower Carp ??
Kevin Goodman

andya12420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 11:42:18 AM »

Thanks for replying Kevin! We will take your suggestion and do our best to clean the lower Carp River. If its raining/storming the event will be canceled. If the weather allows we will meet on the access road to Mount Marquette, the West side of US-41.  Event starts at 11am. Lunch to be served after at a location to be determined at the clean up. Hope to see you there. Feel free to contact me via email or call/text with any questions or concerns. Contact info is below :thmb:

Andy Allan
dallanmasonry@gmail.com
Andy Allan

andya12420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 10:38:55 AM »

Due to inclement weather, the river clean up is being postponed till a date TBD. Sorry for any inconveniences this might cause. Hope to see you at the make up day.

Andy
Andy Allan